1. Gambling involves risk. Please only gamble with funds that you can afford to lose.
2. Whilst we do are upmost to offer good advice and information we cannot be held responsible for any losses that you may incur as a result of gambling.
3. We do our best to make sure all the information that we provide on this site is correct. However from time to time mistakes will be made and we will not be held liable. Please check any stats or information if you are unsure how accurate they are.
4. No guarantees are made with regards to results or financial gain. All forms of betting carry financial risk and it is down to the individual to make bets with or without the assistance of information provided on this site.
5. TheAlphaMethod.com cannot be held responsible for any losses that may incur as a result of following the betting tips provided on this site.
6. The material contained on this site is intended to inform and educate the reader and in no way represents an inducement to gamble legally or illegally.
7. Past performances do not guarantee success in the future. There are no dead certainties when it come to betting so only risk money that you can comfortable afford to lose.
8. Where we provide links to third party websites, we will not be held responsible for any content published on those sites.
9. TheAlphaMethod will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of tort or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
10. We urge you to gamble responsibly and direct you to the following websites for further information. Click in the logos to access the sites.